16 Kasım 2023 Perşembe

PRODUCTS IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG

 

What is in your makeup bag?I can give you three answers when you ask me this question. A brush suitable for blush, lip care oil, blush.... I can give you three answers when you ask me this question. A brush suitable for blush, lip care oil, blush.... More natural and everyday makeup instead of extravagant makeup like me can be your favorite. These make-ups come to me adaptable to any environment with both practical and simple applications. In this article, I will tell you about my favorite makeup products.

If you are shopping wholesale cosmetics, I think it will be an idea to add different products to your shopping list.

The first product Nars blush orgasm is a timeless blush.The application of blush, which emphasizes comfort, elegance, permanence, can be preferred in all areas of life with its ability to be comfortable and permanent.Translucent natural tone with light pink will give your skin vitality. It provides a natural appearance with fine micronized powder pigments in its matte and shimmer tones.


The three-color Dior Addict Lip Glow oil is noted to permanently reveal the natural color of your lip, which protects and beautifies deeply for your lips as the winter months approach. You may want to examine it with the moisture and protection that Dior Addict Lip Glow oil contains cherry oil.





I believe that makeup brushes are an important place among wholesale branded cosmetics. You can have the brushes in basic sets in your makeup bag according to your need. Sigma Make Me Essential Kit, specially designed for professional make-up applications, contains 12 brushes. Brushes that will make your eye makeup more effective and permanent can be your favorite. You may not want to separate your F40 wide-angle contor brush in the kit to apply blush from your makeup bag. 
For now, I am waiting for your comments... And also;

Sizin notlarınızda favori makyaj ürünleriniz neler?


20 yorum:

  1. I love that NARS blush. It is a classic! Definitely a good product to have on hand <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. what a beautiful colour for Diir Addict Lip Glow👍👍👍

    YanıtlaSil
  3. for me lipstic, compact powder and wet tissue... a must have item inside my make up bag

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Gosto e uso os 2, mas não conheço essa marca de óleo para lábios . Obrigada por compartilhar. beijo, Liliane

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Nel mio porta trucchi ho veramente poco, balsamo labbra, matita occhi, ombretti, correttore

    YanıtlaSil
  6. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup but when I do I use a natural makeup base, eyeshadow, mascara and lip gloss...all very natural
    Kisses

    YanıtlaSil
  7. I think what must be in my bag is of course perfume, anti-sun lotion, hha

    YanıtlaSil
  8. I need sigma makeup Brush kit 😊

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Allık ihtiyacım olduğunu fark ettim

    YanıtlaSil
  10. dior products, ı like them :)

    YanıtlaSil
  11. Hi!! I like the brushes set sigma!

    YanıtlaSil
  12. I like the colours :). REally nice choices!
    HUgs :)

    YanıtlaSil
  13. Sajian warna yang lembut dan mempesona.

    YanıtlaSil
  14. For me, Dior and NARS quite expensive to be in my collection. Sometimes I buy local products

    YanıtlaSil
  15. Mais uma publicação bem do meu agrado, pois tenho alguns produtos da minha bolsa de maquilhagem a precisarem de serem substituídos! Adorei as sugestões!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    YanıtlaSil
  16. I like Sigma brushes very much. My first Sigma set is more than 10 years old, and only two brushes are out of order by now.

    YanıtlaSil