29 Kasım 2021 Pazartesi

LOLİTAKNOT


       Hi everyone, December is a very different month, isn't it? Forget all my tiredness in this last month of the year...All your time be with your loved one and buy them gifts.Today I am here with here this new website called Lolitaknot. Lolitaknot is a store full of clothes in the best vintage style and this store has the most various style fashionable and unique dresses. That is great place online where you can find anything from dresses, coats, hair accessory, bracelets, necklaces to footwear.I have chosen three categories on dresses. I present to you,  you can check the rest by visiting their website. Here are some of my favorites;

Alice Girl -Baroque Manor- Classic Lolita Skirt and Blouse

 Lolita dress look unsual style, is it? This look has skirts in different colors; red and blue.  In the skirts the tulle details are cute and stylish. The beige blouse, on the other hand, is quite suitable for both casual look and special events. Great look sign our time. To feel like a princess and it's priceless...

Surface Spell - Gothic High Waist Knee Long Lolita Skirt

Isn't the gothic trend that emerged in the 70s a little interesting? This trend has leather, tulle and lace details. I chose on this gothic lolita dress look very mysterious.  look very mysterious. 

Miss Point -The Rose- Classic Casual Lolita OP Dress

When I was in high school, I read the book Emma by Jane Eyre. I loved this novel but I guess love too much Emma drama. I was a too short drama only 4 episodes. But when I whatched the drama I loved dresses.  Little dreamy and spring flower's dresses... I chose on this Classic Lolita dress, reminded me of that drama. When I wear this dress sold on the site, I can imagine the book in my hands, watching the spring.


Lolitaknot provide worldwide shipping technology and have several payments methods.

Which one is your favorite dress and have you bought here before? 

22 yorum:

  1. This is a very original style. Thanks for sharing.

    Kisses

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Os modelitos são giros! :)
    -
    Sentimento fatal...
    -
    Beijo e uma excelente semana.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. It is not my style but I recognize its originality
    Hugs from Spain

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Oh my God so cute dresses darling

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Hello!! everything looks so great, thanks for sharing.

    Blessings!!

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Hi Camdandusler!,
    These outfits look incredible!
    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxoxo

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Great selection! I'll absolutely check this brand, thanks for sharing :)

    Abdel | Infinitely Posh.

    YanıtlaSil
  8. Wow! These designs are SO gorgeous. I absolutely love that last dress. It is incredible.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Great post, i like it!!

    http://www.opecadomoraemcasa.pt/

    YanıtlaSil
  10. I do like this style a lot :-D

    YanıtlaSil
  11. Olá querida!!
    Nossa, eu fiquei encantada com os modelos destes vestidos, como são lindos!!
    Parece que a gente entra nos bastidores de um filme...
    Adorei os 3, mas o segundo tem a minha preferência pela extrema delicadeza!!
    Obrigada por compartilhar!
    Linda semana!! :)))

    YanıtlaSil
  12. A very original website. Beautiful vintage looks.

    YanıtlaSil
  13. Beautiful vintage clothes!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    YanıtlaSil
  14. Love the cute vintage outfits!

    Happy Wednesday!

    YanıtlaSil
  15. Sim, sou a gerente do Edifício onde moro e que tem 55 anos de construido.
    São 10 andares. Moro no 6º andar.
    Não ganho nada para ser gerente(síndica), embora pudesse ganhar.

    Achei os vestidos Vintage lindos e chiques.
    Mas não teria muitos lugares onde usar.
    Adoro brincos grandes, pulseiras e colares.

    Esqueci novamente seu nome. Só chamo: minha amiga turca.

    Feliz com o Lenovo igual ao seu.
    Beijo,
    Liliane

    YanıtlaSil
  16. What a romantic dress shop, and I just saw the shop!
    Thank you for sharing!!

    akiko

    YanıtlaSil
  17. ooooo yaaa ne güzel bişi bu çok saol :)

    YanıtlaSil
  18. Hi i loved your blog! Found it to be very useful! Thankyouuu

    YanıtlaSil
  19. São sugestões adoráveis! Não é o estilo de roupa que costumo usar, mas irei espreitar o endereço! Os vestidos têm um charme muito especial, repleto de detalhes românticos!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    YanıtlaSil